Friday, August 17, 2018

Top Seo Tips

201 Strong SEO Tips (That Actually Work)


This Is the most significant collection of search engine optimization tips on Earth.
The Finest part?
All Of the SEO techniques in this guide are 100% actionable.
So If you want higher positions, check out the new guide.

Make Social Sharing Buttons Super-Easy to Find

I Can't tell you how many times I've given up on sharing a bit of content since I had trouble finding the share buttons.
That is Why I use social sharing buttons which follow you down the page:

That Way, my post is prepared to be shared whenever the mood strikes you.

Use A Number On Your Name Tag

Several Industry studies have discovered that numbers (especially odd numbers) increase CTR. And this rule definitely applies to your title tags. So whenever you can, add a number on your page's title tag.

Experiment With Utilizing ONLY Your Keyword in Your URL

A Couple years back I had an idea:
I Knew that brief, keyword-rich URLs were greatest for SEO.
And Then I thought: "why not create my URL the exact keyword that I want to rank for?" .
And it worked! That is why today I (mainly) use URLs such as: example.com/my-exact-keyword
Obviously, If you keyword stuff, these URLs can lead to over-optimization. However, when combined with moderate search-engine SEO, I've found that keyword-only URLs help.

Want More Shares? Use Click To Tweet Buttons

Ever think to yourself:
"I Want more people would share my articles!" ? Then you will love this SEO tip.
Rather Of a generic "share my post" call to action, use a "Click To Tweet" instead. You can ask a person to tweet a specific tip, picture...or even a quote.

1 comment:

  1. This blog is really great. The information here will surely be of some help to me. Thanks!. buy backlinks

    ReplyDelete